Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

missing my mom so much

samantha0412

• Members

The 14 will be one month since i found my mom dying on her bathroom floor. She is all i think about. I can NOT sleep. Barely eat. The guilt consumes me. I feel so lost without her. Her bday is coming up and idk how to feel knowing she won't be here. Im so tired. Exhausted. 

• Members

I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. Please consider getting some professional help to help you sort things out. Do you have anyone to talk to about how you are feeling? Any other family to lean on? Talking is the best way to heal. I know the guilt is awful, but please, try to be easier on yourself. If you would have known she was in trouble, you would have been there. She knows that, too. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie 

• Members

No i have nobody to talk to. That's what makes it so much harder. 

• Members

I LOST MY MOM FEW DAYS BACK AND SHE WAS THE ONLY SUPPORT I HAD IN MY FAMILY I FEEL VERY SAD AND MISS HER A LOT...WHEN I WAS RETURNING FROM MY COUNTRY I MET WITH A SMALL ACCIDENT AT HOME IS IT THAT I AM A SINNER OR WRONG ON LEAVING MY HOME AND RETURNING ABROAD WHERE I WORK. CAN SOME ONE PLS ADVICE ME:mellow:

Archived