Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my mom 2 months ago

Marisol Nunez

• Members
Marisol Nunez

My mom was diagnosed with a liver tumor on 04/25/2016 and died on 07/22/16. Everything occurred so quickly that I still feel lost in translation. I don't feel like going to work or do anything. I don't feel any pleasures in life and now I am getting horrible migraines everyday. I feel very stressed, overwhelmed, sad, mad, angry and lonely. I feel nobody understand what I am going through at this time. The most important part of my life is not with me anymore.  How am I come out of this? Help please.

• Members
samantha0412

My mom passed away on the 14 of this month. I can not cope. I cry about everything. I feel like her death is my fault and i could have prevented it. She died of septic shock but she had all the signs days earlier. Instead of taking her to the hospital i listened to her and did not. Wed morning i went to her home and found her in a state of confusion so much pain. Could not walk or comprehend anything. She was lying on the bathroom floor begging me to help her and i could not lift her up alone. I called 911 and they rushed her to the hospital. She was in so much pain and had i known this was going to be the last time i would ever talk to her or see her conscious i would have never left the hospital. My dad was with her. She died the next morn after being on life support. I feel so alone and feel like she would still be here if i would have got her help sooner.

Archived