Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Sister found dead. So much evil drama around it

Jill's Sister

• Members

I received the call from my estranged Mother.    She was just here visiting for my birthday .   She brought her new boyfriend at the last minuet .  It turned into a toxic environment when his X-girlfriend was upset and my sister was on the phone with her for 2 hours " doing damage control " 

By the time I flew up there - the car was unloaded my birthday presents for me and my children were gone , unwrapped. No cards.  So much missing from her home.     Her old roommate and on again off again friend felt she had the right to take the gifts. Take her jewelry and whatever else she wanted .   

Her boyfriend verbally attacked me ,I was so shocked .   I was told by others that is what bully's do .  Don't let it bother you .   Yet late at night I question if my sister mental stability . 

Due to the circumstance my 76 year old estranged Morher didn't want a service  I layed in her bloody spot .  I prayed .   I helped my Mother .     The time I was there I thought we bonded .   But a week after I returned her craziness came back and said very hurtful things to me .   Her memory is in and out .   

I feel so alone.    

I lost my half sister Kelly on Sept 8 2015.  Jill and I were still working on settling her affairs and parenting her 16 year old son who wanted to stay in NE .  

Loss is a huge part of my life story .   But there's always been a light at the end of the tunnel .   Losing Kelly I struggled my depression got so bad I lost 90% of my clients .   I could always be found in my bed .  March 2016 We took on a 13 year old teenager foster child.  I thought it would help me .   Unfortunately ....     Deeper in the bed I went.     Now my full blooded sister has passed .   

Honestly i feel hopeless    

• Members

Jill's sister,

It is time you reached out to get professional help. Call your doctor. If you don't have one, go to the emergency room. Tell them how you feel. There is help. There is hope. It is very tough to move forward, but you can do it. It takes time, and it's okay to cry, rant, rage, feel lonely, feel angry, feel abandoned and every other feeling. 

What has happened to the foster child you are taking care of? 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived