Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

43 days today n still the same

Munmun

• Members

I lost my husband during our honeymoon. We lived together for an year and got married 10 days before the incident . I think m the only person on earth who is trying to survive such a traumatic tragic life changing crisis. He had absolutely no health issues , it was too sudden . Abdominal pain and doctors negligence , plus inadequate medical facilities in Maldives island lead to this . I am not able to explain in words my state and pain . A beautiful life and happy family ended before the beginning . I cry ,howl , look for him , feel he is out of station may be , curse myself that I couldn't help my love going in front of me helplessly . I don't know what to do , not eating , not sleeping , nothing . Family is there to take care of me but I feel all alone in the crowd . Have isolated myself from the whole world and haven't stepped out since then . Any help would be much appreciated at this time please !!

• Members
Jeff In Denver

I am so sorry to read your words.  It doesn't help, but please know that you're not the only one dealing with this kind of hell.  Please read through the posts here and you might find something that will help just a little.  Please don't blame yourself.  You couldn't have known...

• Members

Munmun, how are you holding up?  I lost my husband unexpectedly a few days after you lost yours.  I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. Hang tight, together we will get through this.

• Members

Sorry to hear that , I would not want anyone in this state after knowing how much it pains . I m a little better I think , no numbness now and I can take shower , have a meal. 70 days today :(:( . I m just taking a day at a time sometime an hour at a time or a min at a time . That's it . Sending prayers on your way dear .

• Moderators

Somehow I missed this post.  I am so sorry, Munmun.  One day/hour/minute is the way to go.  

Archived