Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

mom has been gone 3 yrs

michelle06

• Members

I found this website when my mom passed away on July 25,2006. It helped me get thru such a difficult time with all the friends on here who gave me a shove when I needed it. I have had some times when I know my mom came to see me . I miss her so much and I thank god I have her on tape just to hear her voice.I still speak of her in the present tense and thank god noone says anything. I want her to be a part of what ever is going on in my life.

Whoever comes here I welcome you to write me so I can help you thru a difficult time.

• Members

Hi - I also found this site in 2006 and the support it gave me kept me from feeling totally lost.  I continue to come here, but miss posts from those who helped me and can only hope that they are continuing their journey with out the need of posting.  Life reaches out to those of us who have lost our moms, and we do our best to take hold and be pulled back into the mainsteam, but we bring our loved ones with us in our hearts.  Take care!

• Members

I have met some great people on this site that I've posted with and also emailed. I would have been in even worse shape without them. I'm managing to survive all that's happened mainly because of people's support. If I were on my own, I would have probably given up.

Archived