Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I was finding it hard after my wife passed away.

liveon

• Members

I was having trouble dealing with my wife's death. A friend of mine told me that there was something on it's way to me from her. I was confused as to how he knew this but he told me to trust him.

On our wedding anniversary I received a dozen roses, an anniversary card and a letter from her sent through a company called Send When I Am Gone.

At first I didn't know what to do as I didn't know there was a company that did this. I certainly didn't know my wife had signed up for it. But I did figure out that my friend who told me there was something on the way for me was actually my wife's emergency contact who informed Send When I Am Gone about her death.

It was a wonderful thing, there was a full letter with so many wonderful memories relived. I also had a Anniversary Card and a dozen roses from my wife on our anniversary even though she had passed away 9 months before it.

I have already signed up for my kids,

I think its a fantastic service if you would like to check it out.

http://www.sendwheniamgone.com

Archived