Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost and scared

Meandhim

• Members

I'm new to group. Not even sure how this goes.  I lost my soul mate 10 weeks ago. He passed away suddenly in his sleep. I'm so lost, scared, angry and in disbelief.

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:41 PM, Meandhim said:

I'm new to group. Not even sure how this goes.  I lost my soul mate 10 weeks ago. He passed away suddenly in his sleep. I'm so lost, scared, angry and in disbelief.

I want to welcome you to this site, but I know none of us want to use this site because of our traumatic loss.  I understand the feeling of being lost, scared, angry, and disbelief.  Please try to surround yourself with good support.  Are you close to his family and friends?  I lost my fiancé 3.5 months from our wedding and now our wedding date will be coming up soon.  My nerves are out the roof since our "best day of our life" is gone instantly.  I hope you're taking care of yourself. 

• Moderators

Meandhim,

I'm sorry you lost your soul mate as well.  Ten weeks in I was frantic, scared, in a fog.  As Krantz said, I hope you have good support.  Are you seeing a grief counselor?

Archived