Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Pet Grief Research

cdgreen

• Members

Have you or someone you know lost a pet due to death or uncertain loss in the last 2-24 months?

Researchers at Macquarie University are looking for individuals who are 18 years old or over and have lost their pet in the past 2-24 months. The study is to help researchers develop a greater understanding of how individuals cope with the grief felt following the loss or death of a pet. Pets are such an important part of our lives and so I'm sure many of you will agree this is a crucial area of study

The research will involve completing an initial survey, which should take no longer than 40 minutes. After completion a member of the research team will contact you twice at weekly intervals with a second URL to complete the shorter follow up survey, which should last no longer than 15 minutes each time.

If you would like to take part in the survey, please follow this link: http://tiny.cc/petgriefsurvey

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the researcher Chloe Green (email: chloe.green@mq.edu.au).

SocialMedia_Advert_Image_Current.png

• Moderators

It's pretty tough for people grieving to go through a study like this.  I lost my cat two months ago but can't imagine going through a clinical study about it...

Archived