Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Dad was buried at same time dog died

lori726

• Members

My father passed away last week. I have been grieving his death and asking for him to visit me or show me he is ok, A few days after his death my beloved do who I love more than anything suddenly got sick and had to be put to sleep. I am devastated by her loss. Today the funeral home called to let me know my father had been buried yesterday and I asked what time. They said my dad was buried shortly after 4 o'clock. My dog died shortly after 4 o'clock. I don't know if there is any significance in this or just coincidence. I don't believe my father would take my dog as a sign, but it seems like a strange coincidence. Any thoughts?

• Members
claribassist13

I have to say, that is pretty strange. I'm not sure if that would be some sort of a sign or just an unfortunate coincidence. 

I am so sorry for you horrible loss. We are all here to help, but there is a specific forum on this site for people grieving for their parents. If you need more specific support, I would look there! 

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Archived