Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my 5 year old daughter

Freed

• Members

One June 13 my little 5 year old girl stopped breathing they rushed to the hospital she wasn't breathing on her own. She had no brain activity so on June 15 we took her off life Support. It was the hardest thing to do. They found she had a tumour on the brain stem that bled. No one knew she had. She is survived by her 7 year old brother with special needs. 

• Members
Alina's mom

so sorry for your loss, its very painful mentally, I know it...

• Members

My 9 year old son seized during the night. I was sleeping in the other room. The seizing didn't stop on its own and in the morning, he was unresponsive. We rushed him to he hospital where he continued to seize... they decided to place him in a coma but his brain stopped. I don't understand why. He was such a happy boy. That night he had asked to sleep in my bed. I told him no. I sent him to his own... I relive it constantly. And I work as a veterinary technician... earlier this week we had a puppy come in that was the exact same.. everything was the exact same. I was the emergency tech for the puppy. I was the one administering the drugs by doctors orders, who induced the coma... and I was the one who's hands the puppy died in... I had to leave the hospital for a while afterwards. Everything was just repeating in front of me and I relived the day with the most reality since the actual day.... it just makes no sense. 

• Members

Talyott Alinasmom and Freed how are you all doing now?

Archived