Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

HOW DO I GO ON???

JBMOM

• Members

I JUST JOINED THIS FORUM BECAUSE I FEEL NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW I FEEL BECAUSE THEY HAVENT BEEN THRU IT I LOST MY MOM 12-7-15/MY SON 1-16-16/MY BEST FRIEND 3-12-16 & I JUST CANT FUNCTION THE PAIN IS OVERWHELMING ALL 3 DEATHS WERE TOTALLY UNEXPECTED I FEEL FRUSTRATED & TRAPPED INSIDE MY BODY

• Members
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear JBMOM ~

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR SON , PLUS THE OTHER LOSES TOO.

I HAVE LOST THE TWO SONS WHO LOVED ME SO i DO UNDERSTAND .

OF COURSE YOU FEEL TOTALLY TRAMATIZED.

YOU SUFFERED LOSSES THAT TRAMATUPIZED YOU BODY SOUL& SPIRIT.

YOU WILL FEEL THIS WAY FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES YOU TO WOR THRU & walk thru your grief.

i care,,

you can e mail me anytime and say all you need the say.

Be be til with your self.

RAiNiE ~

• Members

RAiNiE, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH it means alot to know someone cares & understands today makes 6 months since my son passed away & i feel like im in a twilight zone

• Members
Alina's mom

JBMMOM, RaiNiE, I am grieving with you,  we are all in the same boat with losses, we will support each other. 

• Members
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yes,

we are all grieving together..

it is a hard & long road to walk .

thank you for you care for me too.

RAiNiE ~

• Members

Thinking of you, JBMom.

Words from others cannot possibly cover how you are feeling, but I hope that this expression of support is somehow helpful.

I am very sorry for your losses.

Trav's Dad.

• Members

Hello,

I'm sorry for your losses, one is hard enough.. I can't imagine how three feels like. 

It's hard.

Words can't possible do much but just know that you're not alone.

• Members

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I know what you mean, no body understands. Some people try to help but the pain is so profound. Others don't know what to say so they say nothing. They ignore the elephant in the room or ignore you all together. I've recently deleted my Facebook because I no longer want to associate with the kind of people who choose to ignore it instead of help hold your hand through this time more complex than they could ever understand. We will never be the same as we were before the loss of our loved ones... 

• Members
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Talyott ~

Everything you say here is so 'right on !'.

i even changed my Facebook name because the ones who are the worst at all you say are my husbands family & did not want their noses in my business as they are prone to do..~ they are such a 'closed group '  ~ maybe because their are so many ~ that when one of 'them' lost their son to suicide ~ I thought maybe I could be a support and someone who knew what they faced as I too, lost a son to suicide ~~~

now years down the line this person told my husband I should go with him to their house with him ,,,but for me,,

this one is one who , unless you agree with them they just put me down..

anyway,,,

without these web sites I never woulda made it thru each of my sons deaths.

for how does a mother survive when their hearts have been torn out ?

RAiNiE ~~~

• Members

I know what you mean RAiNiE. I feel like I'm no longer a father. I don't understand how I can continue to breathe without him. How I dare allow myself to smile with him unable to be here with me. I don't know how I'm supposed to / expected to continue to survive without the best part of who I am, my child... who knew that feeling that you get, where your heart just stops, when your child is out of your sight, or way high up that tree, or anything like that... could be this strong and last this long. And who would have thought your heart would still be beating after its continued for this long. Not that it's beating very strongly. 

Archived