Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Missing my Mom

Cigi

• Members

I'm new here. I recently lost my Mom and the pain is unbearable at times. I don't know how to get through this and would like to talk with others who understand.

• Members

Cigi,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your mom. You have certainly come to the right place. There are so many here who have lost their parents. They will be able to offer you support and encouragement as you begin this journey. 

We will be with you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Thank you so much for your reply . I will greatly appreciate the support and will offer whatever I can to others as well.

• Members

Hi cigi, sorry for your loss, I know how painful it is. Today is the one year anniversary of my mums death and it still feels like yesterday that she left this world forever. Tell us about yourself and your mum. You got good support around you, friends to lean on?. Join us all on the daily thread. 

Hugs Lisa. 

• Members

Losing your loved ones or something you value dearly is one of the most painful things in life. After such loss, everyone feels very depressed and emotional. It may take time for one to overcome such situations and that is why it is advisable to follow the following tips in case you want to overcome grief.

We're helping people. Shrug off your past failure. Start by reading our free Self-Help Book

• Members

Im so sorry for your loss. My mom passed away about three weeks ago and it is just the worst thing ever. I know nothing what we will say will make things better or bring your mom back, however what helped me at least a bit is to read stories and experiences of others who went through the same thing. I also read a lot online about coping with grief. But first and foremosg give yourself time and be kind to yourself. You are going through one of the worst things in life and its okay to feel terrible. If you ever feel the need to talk feel free to pm me. Hang in there 

Archived