Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my 24 y.o. daughter May 22, 2016

Alina's mom

• Members
Alina's mom

My daughter has died on May 22, 2016 from accidental drug overdose. Miss her a lot, crying every day. Her boyfriend hooked up her on heroin and I didn't even know about it. 

• Members

I just lost my daughter 6/15/16..she was 26..she took her own life..2yrs ago a boyfriend got her hooked on heroin..I got her in a state funded rehab ..she seemed good ..she constantly relapsed, lost custody of her now 3yr old son.  Was very depressed and wouldn't reach out..I didn't know how to reach and I was trying tough love...we hadn't spoke in months she didn't have anyway but fb messenger and that was very infrequent and she would cut coversations when she didn't like the direction..I loved that girl so much ...I cry constantly...I just hope she knows how much I loved her ..I fear she didn't ..my family is very close and everyone reached out to her...I'm so lost and heart broken and in disbelief and I still can't come to the reality that she's gone ..I feel your pain, it's breath taking ...feels like elephant sitting on your chest..I'm so sorry for your losd

• Members
Alina's mom

Barbjoy, so sorry for your loss, crying with you, I know how terrible feelings...  Such mental and emotional  pain never will gone...

Least you have a grandson after her.

• Members

I ALSO LOST MY FIRST BORN SON ON JANUARY 16 2016 HE WAS ALSO 24 YEARS OLD HIS CAUSE OF DEATH WAS LISTED AS ACCIDENTAL DRUG OVERDOSE TOMORROW WILL BE 6 MONTHS. I CAN STILL HEAR THE MACHINE FLATLINING IN MY HEAD I WILL NEVER FORGET 1-16-16 10;25 AM THEWORST DAY OF MY LIFE I HAD JUST LOST MY MOM DECEMBER 7 2015 SHE WAS ONLY 58 SHE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES IN HER SLEEP THEN MARCH 12 2016 I LOST MY BEST FRIEND SHE WAS 49 SHE DIED FROM CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE & DIABETES. IM JUST SORT OF IN A TWILIGHT ZONE 3 TOTALLY UNEXPECTED CLOSE DEATHS IN SUCH A SHORT TIME IS GUT WRENCHING IM GLAD I FOUND THIS FORUM NOW I KNOW IM NOT ALONE

• Members
Alina's mom
15 hours ago, JBMOM said:

JBMOM, sorry for  your losses... I feel your pain, you are not alone...

• Members

Alina's mom THANKS for your response!!!! It means a lot today makes 6months since he's been gone

• Members
Alina's mom

JBMOM, to lose a child in any age - the worts mental pain, which will stay forever, unfortunately we have to learn how to live with that. Hugs and prayers.

• Members
Alina's mom

Missing a lot my daughter, want her back, crying... Today is 2 mo since she has died. 

Archived