Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Happy??? Birthday !!!!

Rebecca's Mom

• Members
Rebecca's Mom

Rebecca.... My beautiful angel, your birthday is around the corner. How you loved to celebrate life.... Now, we are left to celebrate without you. How shall we celebrate the life of such a vibrant, happy and energetic woman, who passed years before her time?  How can we continue to go on knowing your bubbling smile will not avail?  Your life is too precious to let pass through the night. We will celebrate your life with tears of joy.... We will celebrate with cake and balloons, music and cheer. We will celebrate you.... Your beauty... Your love... Your sincerity.... I was blessed to carry you for 9 months within my womb and today I carry you in my heart. You were my first born... The love of my life.... My dear friend..... Your memory lives on through each and every person you've ever come in contact with. Your warmth, concern and love, emanated through your beautiful smile.  My heart will forever remain broken, but within the cracks I know you lie and will remain forever.  

• Members
Alina's mom

Sorry for your loss. I lost my beautiful daughter May 22,2016. Crying every day...

• Members
TearsInHeaven

Rebecca's and Alina's mom, I hope you would consider joining us on the Loss of an Adult Child thread at the top of this forum.  We are a group of parents who share this same journey with you no matter how old your child is.  We bond together through this and it sometimes helps just to know there are others suffering and trying to adjust to this new life without out Child. I lost my son 11/28/14.   He was only 36 years old. The people here have helped me get from gut wrenching grief to less gut wrenching grief.  Baby steps all the way but a way for sure.

together in grief.jpg

Comfort.jpg

• Members
Alina's mom
5 hours ago, TearsInHeaven said:

Rebecca's and Alina's mom, I hope you would consider joining us on the Loss of an Adult Child thread at the top of this forum.  We are a group of parents who share this same journey with you no matter how old your child is.  We bond together through this and it sometimes helps just to know there are others suffering and trying to adjust to this new life without out Child. I lost my son 11/28/14.   He was only 36 years old. The people here have helped me get from gut wrenching grief to less gut wrenching grief.  Baby steps all the way but a way for sure.

together in grief.jpg

Comfort.jpg

Thank you for inviting and for support!

• Members
TearsInHeaven

Hoping that both Alina's mom and Rebecca's mom come on our main site to tell us about their daughter's. Every one of our children are special and believe me, "talking" helps.

• Members
Love Lives On

What a lovely way to honour your beautiful daughter. Love truly does live on, as you will always hold her in your heart as you celebrate her special life.

Archived