Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I'm so mad I'm mad at everybody what's wrong with me

Gina S

• Members

it's been two and a half weeks I still cry but now I'm mad I'm so damn mad.  I'm thinking I'm  a little insane something's wrong with me I'm not myself at all I'm just so damn mad. am I crazy what's wrong with me why am I so mad

• Members

I feel the same way Gina.  I'm just pissed at the world as well.  I also recently lost my fiancé due to a massive heart attack and I'm so pissed on why he had to depart from this earth so early and at 32 years old.  I should've cuddled and kissed him the night before he passed and I'm so upset at myself for not even though he wanted to.  I'm just miserable and hating life right now.  I feel like I'm going crazy now that I know he's never returning and our wedding is cancelled, which was supposed to be in September.  I feel like I'm going crazy.  Did you and your fiancé lived together?  If so, how did you handle living there?  I cant even show up to our house because of all the memories.  If you ever need to chat, here is my email address as well.  krantz0410@gmail.com

• Members
velvettuberose

First of all, my genuine condolences.

It is normal to be angry. You lost your loved ones and people are moving on with their lives like nothing happened. To them...nothing happened.

To us...our world was shattered in million pieces. 

I remember in the first weeks of my husband's passing, I was very angry. Angry at everyone, including my husband for leaving me. Of course, that was absurd. He did not want to leave me.

I was and still am angry and my mother-in-law, this cruel, emotionless person, who did not have respect for my pain. she did not love her son. Her actions speak louder than her words. Part of the reason Walter died was because of her and all the stress she put on him. Yes, some would argue that he was sick ( I found out after his death that he had a heart condition), but that was not a reason for him to die.

I couldn't deal with my anger anymore, so I started counseling which it helped a bit.

So, no, you ladies are not insane. Just make sure you don't take your anger out on innocent people.

• Members

Hello All,

I've been through some rough times lately and I feel as if God is leaving me. I dislike being depressed as my depression outcries to those around me and creates negative energy.

I am humble and just trying to get through everything - so any help from good folks would be appreciated.

gofund.me/va9j5g64

• Members

I have been very angry since my father passed away. Like you I feel I am not myself. But I even expressed my feelings in different topic but no one has responded. so feel even more lonely isolated and angry . I doubt if people can see me even.

Archived