Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My dad passed

Mary2016

• Members

My dad passed two months ago from pancreatic cancer. I miss him so much and can't even talk about him without crying. I was there to the end which was horrible , I never knew death was so aweful. I felt my dad leave my body at his time of death. I normally don't believe in that kinda stuff , but I honestly felt something . I am now back to work and life has to go on. I just miss him terribly and not sure how to enjoy his memories with out bawling. He was 65 yrs old and fought for over a year he was amazingly strong and fought till the bitter end. I am just looking for similar stories and help thanks 

• Members

Hi Mary, i don't know if you will ever check this site but if you do I wanted you to see a reply.  I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you are doing well.  Please post again if need be and I will respond.

Archived