Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I can't accept he is gone

green7

• Members

Lost my boyfriend five weeks ago in a car accident. It feels like it was yesterday. I can't accept it, I can't believe it. Life is not fair and I can't find peace. I keep thinking about the accident and I can't help but think, why him? Why bad things happen to good people? He was such a wonderful man. Always happy, smiling, he loved to dance and now he is gone. I miss him every single second. Miss his smile, his presence, the way he smell. Miss waking up next to him. My heart is full of anger and I can't stop questioning God why he had to take him so soon and in such a horrible way. The pain is undescribable. Some times when I go to sleep I wish I never wake up. I just want to be with him. I've been told time heals everything. But I don't get any better. I can't just imagine my life without him. We had so many plans. I wanted a home, a family and I don't want that with anybody else. 

• Members

Green7,

I am so sorry about the loss of your boyfriend. In the forum "Loss of a Partner," you will find support and encouragement from others who have lost their soulmates. You will drive yourself crazy asking "Why do bad things happen to good people?" We all wonder about that, but it happens. I find that I just have to tell myself, "It is what it is." Ugh, I know that's not probably any help for you, but I do know that in time, the piercing, aching pain will dull somewhat, and you will be able to begin to move forward. 

Do you have a support system? Friends, family, coworkers, spiritual guidance to lean on? 

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived