Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Sign in to follow this  
K.williams

Should've bit my tongue but now it's too late

Hello. I am new here and completely out of my element. Today has been one of the saddest days of my life. I now know what if feels like to feel a hurt so deep and there's nothing you can do about it but cry. I've been crying non stop. I'm going through a divorce. Together almost seven years, married a little over one. We have a 5 year old and I have an 8 year old from a previous relationship. I have no one but him. No friends, family, coworkers...NO ONE. I'm lost and I have no idea where to begin. I just need a shoulder to cry on. Someone to listen.

K. Williams,

I am so very sorry that I missed your post and that you are alone with nobody. Is there a self help support group in your local area that you could meet with? What about help from a spiritual guide? 

Divorce is simply ugly. There is never anything good about it. Ever. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

I think you should join a local support group as well as try to get more involved with the children and focus on their upbringing. And if possible get a job as it will distract you from your current situation as help you in becoming financially independent.