Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling lost and alone

youngwidow27

• Members
youngwidow27

I lost my husband almost a month ago. We were together for almost half my life. He was only 31 when he passed away. We have a 6 year old son. He is the only reason I get out of bed.  From where I sit, I don't know what to do or where to go. He passed away in our home while I was at work. The first week we stayed in hotel. After the funeral we went home and I just couldn't stand to be there, so we got on a plane and came to another state to stay with family. I feel like I should know what to do for my son's sake.  

I miss my husband so much I can't breath. I just want him to give me a hug and tell me everything is going to be OK. I am so afraid that I will never again see the joy in life.

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

Youngwidow27

Our greatest enemy death had touched your family, I would like to extend my deepest condolences on the loss of your loved one. 
                     I am participating in a volunteer work reaching out to grieving ones suffering thru this experience, and sharing a promise that brings hope at this time of hopelessness. The promise is at John 11:25. It reads..  "Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;"  

This is a promise that gives us hope!! But is this possible?  Can you really see your dear husband again?  Please click on the following link and examine the brief tract entitled "Can the  dead really live again? 

My condolences, and may you find comfort. 

• Members

Youngwidow27

I am so sorry about your husband. I understand about not being able to breathe. It's almost suffocating. I lost my husband on December 26 very unexpectedly. We would have been married 15 years on May 5. We have two children, one 13 and one 8. They are also the reason I get up and move forward. It's been almost 4 months for me. I still feel the loneliness immensely but I don't cry all the time anymore. I can't say it will get better because I really don't know yet. I just keep pushing forward because I know he would want me to. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. <3

Missy

• Members

I understand.  My husband passed away from cancer almost a month ago.  I break down and cry at least 15 times a day.  I go into hysterics screaming at God.  Every day, I tell Mike that I want to be with him.  I promised him I would take care of his dog.  That is the only thing that keeps me from joining him.  I feel like every one else has gone on in their lives and mine has completely stopped.  I wake up in the morning and pray for the day to go by fast so that I can go to sleep again.  I can't imagine ever feeling joy again, at least not until I get to see him again.   

Archived