Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Rufus

Sundance08

• Members

On March 27 I fed my cats at 530 in the morning. By 800 my big beautiful orange boy got violently sick and by 330 the next morning had passed away. We had him for three months. During this time he became a beautiful member of our family. He came off the streets and mixed into our family with love and gratefulness. I miss him so much! I great waves of emotion come over me and I am sad I was not there at the vet when he passed on. 

His first night in our family we gave him a bath, he did not fight and from that moment I think he new he had a home. He was a highlight of my day. I miss him every moment. He would watch my wife work. He would hug your arm. He would come to bed. Rufus came to us as a adult male . I don't know how old he was . I am so glad he had a home and a family.

• Members

I am so sorry about the loss of Rufus. It sounds as though you had a true friend. I'm glad he had a loving home and knew how precious a family was. 

We will be with you,

ModKonnie

Archived