Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Robert Rogers

raymond21

• Members

Two  weeks ago I lost my son Robert. Iwas the one how found him in his bed. My wife and I work first shift and Rob Worked 2nd shift. I found him about 7:00pm and he was cold and stif. when the poilce came they told us he had been dead at least 12 hours or more. I was cleaning his romm today and found not only drugs =pot but the big H with neadles. I cant tell my wife. she is having such a hard time now and the news will hurt her so much. we won't get the report on him for about 6 to 8 weeks . I don't now what to do. It is killing inside to think drugs my have killed him I love him so much and miss him.

• Members

[user=18673]raymond21[/user] wrote:

Two  weeks ago I lost my son Robert. Iwas the one how found him in his bed. My wife and I work first shift and Rob Worked 2nd shift. I found him about 7:00pm and he was cold and stif. when the poilce came they told us he had been dead at least 12 hours or more. I was cleaning his romm today and found not only drugs =pot but the big H with neadles. I cant tell my wife. she is having such a hard time now and the news will hurt her so much. we won't get the report on him for about 6 to 8 weeks . I don't now what to do. It is killing inside to think drugs my have killed him I love him so much and miss him.

I don't know what to do my wife is a total mess. I miss my son so much It's hard to face the day.

Archived