Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

If you would like to participate...

GrievingResearch

• Members
GrievingResearch

Hi everyone,

I am currently a third year student studying Sociology and I have chosen to study my dissertation titled, 'An exploration into the individualistic adaptations used in death rituals and their influence on the bereaved in contemporary society.' The aim of this reserach is to identify any relationship between the personalisation of funerals and grieving.. I have attached a file to this post which contains the questions for my research. I would be very grateful if anybody is interested in completing this questionnaire that you do so and then to return it to the email address on the first page of the file.

The research requires you to draw upon your experience of loss and due to ethical considerations, I would ask that only those that have experienced lossOVER 1 year ago would complete the questions. 

Thank you in advance!

Interview Questions .docx

Archived