Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
ModKonnie

New look

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've noticed the new look to the forums. The software was updated after a major glitch (thanks to many of our members who notified us immediately when the problem started happening). 

It may look different, but everything is still here. There is one difference--instead of friends, you now can "follow" people and have "followers." Eric, our wonderful tech guy tried to get everything moved over seamlessly. 

Feel free to look around and browse through the settings. Try some new things out! 

Thank you all for being patient during the transition,

ModKonnie

Thanks for doing updates to ensure site safety.  Like others have said, I use this site to help me navigate this awful journey and the people on the Loss of an Adult Child have been so helpful and compassionate.  Like everyone the "ordering" is difficult and I too wish it would go from most recent to older.  But I am trying to get used to this.  One of the things I miss is being able to add or see a signature.  That helped so much to get to know everyone and seemed to add the personal stamp on a post as opposed to over the profile picture.  Just a thought if something can be done..

But thanks so much for all the hard work on fixing things.

I so appreciate all the hard work....but....is there any way you could fix it so it was like it was....I cannot figure out how to post...or see the other postings...I guess I am not techno savvy enough...but this site has been such a healing tool and touch to my shattered heart...I need this site...I do not have a circle of friends around me that has lost a child...and I so need the ones that walk this dark grief journey.....thank you....

We are trying to see what we can change and what is not possible. Mermaid Tears, perhaps we could chat and I could talk you through finding how to post? I left a short note in the announcement about how to find the last post. Did that help at all? 

ModKonnie

The signature capabilities are supposed to be on. Eric enabled them. Let me know if you still cannot use a signature. We will try to get that fixed. 

ModKonnie

Sorry, just cannot find whereto create a signature. I figured how togo straight to the last post but do not see where todo the signature. Thanks though.

I just enabled AGAIN the signature setting. I am so sorry this has been such a difficult transition. If you will go to your log in name, click on the triangle and then click "account settings" you will see the tab for signatures.  You can add or make changes to your signature. 

Hope this  helps,

ModKonnie