Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Just lost my son Callan to Pnuemonia

Patrick123

• Members

I'm just wondering for ways to get to grips with this I really am, my son was everything to me he kept me going through tough times, and now he's gone I just don't know what to do with myself, it's like my heart has physically been ripped out of my body. What makes this worse is that I haven't even got enough money to pay his funeral, I have recently told one of mine and Callan's good friend Patrick to try and help out, and God bless him he made a gofundme campaign to try and raise money for us:

https://www.gofundme.com/g7zb9a9f

I would love for anyone who can to visit that gofundme campaign link which I just gave you above, any notice and help would be greatly appreciated.

Any advice on how to come to grips with this, or any tasks I can do to help me get my emotions together would also be greatly appreciated, I thank you all for viewing this post and God bless you all!

post-403862-0-67513400-1452363744_thumb.

• Members

Your heart... it was. My son was my heart. When I lost him... my heart was stolen from me. I couldn't see in color any more. I couldn't feel anything for so long. I didn't know how to even process what had happened... I also couldn't afford a funeral. I had to cremate him. That killed me, but now I wear his ashes on a necklace every day... I hope you can raise the money to give your baby a funeral... you're sick of sorries... so am I.

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

Please accept my condolence to you and your family. As you grieve the death of your loved one, May this promise from Jesus give you comfort, and hope. John 11:25 reads "Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;"

So this promise from Jesus gives the hope of seeing our loved ones again.

For more encouraging hope for the future, please visit www.jw.org

Archived