Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

new to all this

nicandian

• Members

Hello, my name is Nicky and I live in Wales, UK. Five weeks ago my wonderful husband and I were involved in a horrific motorcycle accident while on holiday. I walked away with minor injuries but Ian tragically died of his injuries later that evening in hospital. I still can't really believe this has happened. We were so happy, real soulmates, we had so many plans, we had just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. I really hope that people who have been through a similar tragedy may be able to help me get through this. Everything is so raw, everyone tells me that time will make things easier, I'm sure that must be so but at the moment I can't ever see a time when I will be happy again. Every day is like Groundhog Day, I wake and the realisation hits me and I have to drag myself through another day.

Archived