Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I miss him. 21/11/15 9-10pm

nekomata

• Members

I was the one to find poor beautiful cat. Before I even got to him I felt my stomach drop, something felt so wrong. I wish he didn't leave. I am so angry at the driver who did this to my beautiful cat, he did not deserve this. I was always excited to see my cat even if he didn't show it (he would always have a grumpy face) but I always knew he was always excited to see me too, I know he loves me the cheeky boy he is. I was the one who bonded with him the most, I felt blessed and special to be selected to be his sleeping spot for the day/night even blessed to be his play toy and scratch post. I miss him so much, my eyes fill with tears just thinking and looking at photos of him. I regret not taken a new photo of him, but the ones I have I will never get rid of. My beautiful grumpy cat, the thought of not hearing your meow again breaks my heart more and more. You are such a special cat and part of my life that I am going to conceal all the memories of you and be apart of my body, a tattoo I will never regret. My heart hurts so much, I wish you were here. A little bit of me feels as if I could have gotten to you quicker you would still be here, or if you could have stayed home today things would have been different. I wish I could have cuddled with you and played and kissed you more! The though of seeing you again in Heaven with our beautiful dog there to cuddle you is keeping me strong. I love you so much. I can't wait to see you again.

• Members

Nekomata,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your precious cat. I, too, had a cat that was hit by a car and did not survive, It was very traumatic for all of us. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived