Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my Mona girl August 24.

MonaGirl

• Members

She past at home, had a bad heart spell. She cried out, then couldn't breathe very well, was painting. She was like that maybe 20 minutes, then past. Hurting so much, I had her for 9 years. She even was with me as my mom died and was comforting her to, mom died at home by the way. Heart broken and lost, plus I have a terrible migraine this morning. Crying.

• Members

Hurting so much, I blame myself for her death. Her heart was so weak the last month. I shouldn't have stressed her out with extra ear cleaning. She had a very bad ear infection. The vet prescribed ear meds. But I had added a few extra days to the schedule. I wanted to make sure it was clean and good. It was to much I think. I think it weakened her poor heart more.

• Members

Don't blame yourself. An ear cleaning may have felt good to her. Unfortunately, she had a weak heart, and well, it is what it is. I am very sorry about your mother, too. 

Do you have others to talk to about your loss? Are you working? Eating? Sleeping? Crying is not bad. I feel much better after I cry, so cry all you want. It may help.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived