Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Recently lost my bunny of 8 years

Sherrelle_f

• Members

My pet bunny, Kremepuff, recently passed a few days ago. It's extremely hard on me, because I had him for 8 years and he meant a lot. It's hard to vent to people, because everyone is looking at it as him just being a rabbit. But he was more than that, he was my companion. I've cried everyday since and the thought of him brings tears to my eyes. He was really sick the last month, but his death still hurts. I'm just really struggling right now. I wish I would've done more.

• Members

I am so very sorry about the loss of your precious bunny, Kremepuff. Losing anyone dear to our hearts is tough, even if others are insensitive. Do you have any pictures of Kremepuff? 

I know it doesn't help, but things will get better in time; it's just going to take a while. 

We will be here for  you,

ModKonnie

• Members

The death of my cat still hurts after two months, I still miss her. I feel like I lost a close friend and I still find myself in tears some days. You loved your pet bunny too; the death of a pet is one of the most difficult and painful experiences.

Archived