Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Nassilia

Chatroom always empty

Hello,

I see that the website is pretty active and that there are new posts often, but why isn't there anybody in the chatroom?

Wouldn't it be better if we talked live?

Or maybe we should schedule "live" Q&A/talking sessions?

Your opinion?

Nassilia,

There are many people in the chat rooms late in the evenings or early in the mornings. It may be a good idea to schedule a chat sometime soon! :) 

Just joined site and can find no active chat rooms.  Is this site active?   Do you have to pay for this site?  I really need someone to visit with.  I am the only one left in my family now.  Lost My mom is 1994, father Christmas day 2014, sister June 13, 2015.  Several pets and now a current pet with possible lung cancer.  I feel so very alone, my heart feels like it is physically hurting and I can not quit crying.  Have no friends due to being disabled and not wanting to burden anyone with my pain issues.  Had to stop my life due to not being able to handle the pain.  My only life line was my family and my pets.  I feel like giving up, but will stay to help my pet with their comfort tell time for them to pass. 

Hi,

You do not have to pay for the chat room. It is active, but many people come into the chat late in the evenings or early in the mornings. You'll just have to keep checking or ask on the forum of  your preference if anyone would like to chat with you. :)

I hope this helps.

ModKonnie

I think that is an excellent idea. I don't know where it could be posted. Perhaps different times for each forum? I only saw a person in there once and when I jumped in they left. It would be nice to chat live and know there is a time we could count on.

i agree we should schedule regular sessions.i've been on in the morning ,in the evening and late at night.i will enter hoping someone else may join me but it has not happened yet

ok i go into the chatroom because there are actually 2 people on i asked if it private or not got no reply waited a few minutes and they both leave.did i do something wrong?

No, you didn't do anything wrong. Many times, people go in there, check things out and then leave but don't realize others are paying attention to them. 

Just keep checking in and joining in the conversations. 

There are many people who use the chats. 

ModKonne