Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Looks like I'm about to lose my childhood pet.

Henry

• Members

My dog, still in a prime age of 8, has started becoming increasingly weak, his hind legs don't work and he hasn't been himself at all lately. I love that dog, and he resembles everything you would want from a family dog. I remember when my baby brother was born, when my brother would be upstairs crying in his crib, my dog would come downstairs and alert us that something was wrong, he was always quite a charachter. Now do i know he's reaching the end for sure? No. But the suspense is killing me and I fear the worst. We have to wait 2 days until his appointment, and it's worse not knowing. Would appreicate anything you guys would deem nesccesary as a reply. Thanks.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about your pup. I know what it's like to have a sick pet and have to wait around for an appointment and have all these unknowns circling around your head. Just try to enjoy the time you have with your pet and focus on all the positives and try to not think of all the negatives. It's usually not as bad as it is in our heads.

Archived