Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I don't know what to do

pianoguy

• Members

Don't blame yourself. In the end each of us is responsible for our own actions. Don't bear the guilt either. We all make mistakes but you weren't responsible for her death. Give yourself time to live for you. It's a tragedy, but you can use what she taught you to lead a better life. Forgive yourself and if you are religious, take refuge in that you will see her again when your time comes. I don't mean to stand on any pedestal. You have the right to mourn her, but you have the right to a life yourself. Learning to be happy I think is the best way one can celebrate those that have passed before us.

• Members

Don't blame yourself. In the end each of us is responsible for our own actions. Don't bear the guilt either. We all make mistakes but you weren't responsible for her death. Give yourself time to live for you. It's a tragedy, but you can use what she taught you to lead a better life. Forgive yourself and if you are religious, take refuge in that you will see her again when your time comes. I don't mean to stand on any pedestal. You have the right to mourn her, but you have the right to a life yourself. Learning to be happy I think is the best way one can celebrate those that have passed before us

Archived