Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my brother in a car crash

Matt_2

• Members

My brother died In a car crash and everyday it feels like it just happen. I can't stop thinking what he felt in the last moments of his life I struggle with it everyday my family is not the same without him he was the second oldest me being the third. All of us were close he was my best friend my brother he was a cool brother but now he's gone and idk how to get over this it's hard I think about it everyday and it's hard to forget

• Members

Hi Matt,

I know how your feeling I aswell lost my older brother this past fall and I too ofte think what he felt in his last moments did he know it was coming?pain?fear? It's soo hard to try to imagine how changed my family is now, how long ago did your brother pass?

I' know you've probably heard it a lot but from another sibling I am sooo sorry you had to lose your brother it's hard,not fair and just horrible but I am truly sorry for you and your families pain.

Archived