Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My brothers birthday

mazza4008

• Members

Soon its my brothers birthday , its been a few months that I have not been on this site , was trying to deal with this pain by going to a sibling group, well it was ok, just difficult having to make myself get up and go. On the 27thof April Tony would be 32, how i wish everyday that he was here to spoil and hug. How am i going to cope with spending his day at the Cemetery, life sucks , they  say everything is  for a reason, who said that losing a person you love can be for a reason. Am so sad i wish everyday he was here to talk to and laugh with, he is the only one who would have me in fits of laughter  to the point I would have to tell him to stop. He was so funny, all his friends miss his quirky sense of humour and his strange mannerism.

Dear Tony,

Happy Birthday,

Love you and miss you , you will  forever  be in our hearts , you are the light within us.

Forever your big sis Mazza.

Archived