Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The loss of my beloved man.

Janka

• Members

:sad: :sad: :sad: 

It´s not easy to describe my experience,but that´s the reason why I registered on here today.I´d like to share with others feeling tremendous pain and grief.It´s been not so long ago and it still hurts.It was the last time I saw my beloved man early in the morning,smiling,kissing and talking to each other those unforgettable words full of undying love.3 days later the phone rang.It was his brother telling me:"Jan is dead."My heart broke into small pieces,even now the tears are falling from my eyes.At that moment I was speaking to my beloved Jan,telling him everything from the bottom of my heart,desperately crying and hoping he does hear me,and he did.After hour rang a message from my mobile,so I entered the room we were sleeping 3 days ago to see and the sender was my beloved Jan,but message was empty.I think he was there while I was crying in the kitchen and let me know this way,so I entered the bedroom and at that moment I got the most beautiful evidence of his immortal love,because on the sheet of my bed was engraved a big heart.I´m sure he´s been by my side all the time,helping me hold on my way to home he´s waiting for me to come.I had to make a picture to believe it wasn´t just a dream.I found a place here I can say a few words for my beloved deceased,so I created my Memorial book dedicated to my beloved Jan.It´s a comfort for everyone who is suffering and wants to do something for his beloved deceased person he´s thinking of.

Thanks a lot for reading these words and everyone who has an understanding heart.

I need to get to know those people which experienced a loss of beloved man or woman.

I enjoy this forum to find my spiritual family on here and send to all of you the warm greetings from Slovakia.

Janka

• Members

Janka,

So sorry for your loss, all of us here understand the pain you are going through.

It is not an easy journey to go on and I myself am only just coming to terms with enormity of my loss. I hope that you will find comfort here on this forum and with your friends and family

Peace and hope

Simon

• Members

Im so terribly sorry for your pain. I too lost my soulmate suddenly in a motorcycle accident on 1/31...its just absolutely unbearable the pain. I havent received any messages I dont think...I havent dreamt since the accident despite begging my love to come to...my heart might not be open open enough or calm enough despite my efforts. I have heard songs on the radio that I believe he is sending me. I hope you can find comfort soon.

• Members

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dear Simon!

Thanks for your kind words!I´m sorry for the loss of your beloved wife,too!All of us has been learning to cope with the pain.We all are still hoping to find a comfort in the sorrow.My beloved Jan died so suddenly that it was a terrible change from morning till night.I lost my everything in 18 hours and you know how unbearable pain it is.He left this world at the time we were the happiest in the world.There weren´t any questions to answer for.That´s why now I can´t stop looking for an answer to my only question:"Why did he have to leave at the moment we were so happy as we had always wished for?"I´ve found out many of them but don´t know the right answer.Maybe we can´t understand it on here aware of knowledge that God is able to see far ahead and one day we´ll see it,too.I think that God sent me my beloved Jan for getting know the true love between us that may change my whole life and then he had to go back to where he is waiting for me to come.He has already finished his journey and now I have to finish mine.Once I´m done,I´ll see him again to be in his arms forever.I thank God for my beloved man Jan!It has been just a few years,however those 5 years do mean to me much more than 50 years to someone else.

He is everything I have,I love,I believe in...always,forever,till eternity...I know that one day we´ll be together again...

Janka

Janka,

So sorry for your loss, all of us here understand the pain you are going through.

It is not an easy journey to go on and I myself am only just coming to terms with enormity of my loss. I hope that you will find comfort here on this forum and with your friends and family

Peace and hope

Simon

• Members

Janka,

I can understand you thanking God for the time you had with your beloved, I feel the same way and although I am left alone in pain I would not have missed the time I had with Carole for anything. 

I also had a similar experience as you when my home phone rang and the voice ID said that it was Carole calling me which was impossible and of course there was nobody there when I answered it. I can think of no logical or mechanical explanation as to why this happened so I must consider that she was telling me that she was with me and was OK.

Peace and hope

Simon

• Members

:mellow2: :mellow2: :mellow2:

BGpisces,

I´m so sorry for your loss,too!If someone you love so much suddenly died as well as mine,it´s so terrible change that there are no words to say how much it hurts.Especially if it was a man so strong,slender and healthy as mine.He wasn´t old or ailing,therefore it hurts much more.

My beloved Jan died 11.11.´11 at 1 o´clock.Seven digits explain it all...

I´ve been learning to live and cope with my painful loss more than 1000 days and nights in order to do not break down...to do not lose the common sense...to stand up each time and move on...

I do it every day of my life because of my beloved Jan waiting for me in heaven.I´ll never stop crying for him.He is everything I´m living for every second of my life.I do visit his grave every month more than 3 years to be bringing him the most beautiful roses and I´ll always do for the rest of my life.

There is all of my love in every stone...all of my tears in every lump of the ground...

Do you know the feeling when a powerful surge of grief can overcome yourself so much that you suffer more than before and can´t stop crying though you try to?Sometimes I wonder how can my heart stand so much pain...The love may change everything and now I feel as one person,one part it´s my beloved Jan and another part it´s me,two hearts beating as one forever.He is everything I have,I believe in and I love till eternity...

Our beloved ones give us the signs and I believe that you´re gonna get yours,too.It takes time...I´ve been receiving the signs from my beloved Jan so far.I love him even more each day...He is my life,my breath,my everything!

Hugs from Janka

Im so terribly sorry for your pain. I too lost my soulmate suddenly in a motorcycle accident on 1/31...its just absolutely unbearable the pain. I havent received any messages I dont think...I havent dreamt since the accident despite begging my love to come to...my heart might not be open open enough or calm enough despite my efforts. I have heard songs on the radio that I believe he is sending me. I hope you can find comfort soon.

• Members

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Dear Simon,

the bigger is the love,the bigger is the pain.My beloved Jan is everything I myself am,too.I feel as one person with him.One part it´s him and another part it´s me,two hearts beating as one forever.When two do become one as well as we two did,the loss is really devastating.I must stand up each time to move on,but some things don´t ever go back to where they were...My beloved Jan still does mean everything to me and will always do!I´ve been writing to him,my own poems from the bottom of my heart,about 30 poems just for him...Step by step I´m gonna post it on here.

As for the call you think it was from your beloved wife,I do agree it was.

When I feel it´s unbearable,I speak to myself that I´ll never see him dying,I´ll never lose him anymore,there will be no more death...Only happiness and love lasting forever...

I can´t wait to be with him again!

Janka

Janka,

I can understand you thanking God for the time you had with your beloved, I feel the same way and although I am left alone in pain I would not have missed the time I had with Carole for anything. 

I also had a similar experience as you when my home phone rang and the voice ID said that it was Carole calling me which was impossible and of course there was nobody there when I answered it. I can think of no logical or mechanical explanation as to why this happened so I must consider that she was telling me that she was with me and was OK.

Peace and hope

Simon

• Members

:) :) :)

My dearest Jan,

wish you the happiest heavenly birthday!You´ve become young forever as we had always been dreaming of.Your bright blue eyes are shining more than the stars above.You´re the ornament of heaven all along.You´re my best,my most beautiful,my only one for eternity!Every second of my life,every breath in my lungs,every tear in my eyes,every heartbeat belongs to you...only you...forever!You´re my everything!I love you...above all...even more each day!I kiss you from the bottom of my heart!

I will always love you!!!

Janka

• Members

:wub: :wub: :wub:

My only one,my best,my most beautiful,my beloved Jan!

It´s been already 4 years now and it seems to be harder yet.I´m close to tears writing these words full of neverending love I feel for you forever,my sweetest honey,trying to do not make cry myself as I know that I couldn´t stop,again.You´re everything I have,I believe in and I love for eternity!

Please,don´t keep me waiting too long as you know that I can´t live without you.I hardly breathe through the pain I feel inside.Every day I wait for you to come,for the day you get back to me and hold me in your arms being as one forever.I can´t wait to be with you,my love,again.

There will be no more death...no more tears crying for you...no more pain throbbing in my heart.We´ll be together,my angel,again.

I´m all yours,with every beat of my heart,the happiest to be with you and loving you always...forever...for eternity!

I love you...above all...and always will!!!

Janka

post-402582-0-73509600-1447533703_thumb.

• Members

My beloved Jan,

today belongs to your birthday,sweetest honey!I´ve brought you the most beautiful roses as I always do to you...There was such a rainy day here,but God has listened to my prayers and sitting at your grave I´ve felt a sunshine on my face and birds were singing all along...It was you who has brought the sunbeams to let me know that you´re always by my side...I was crying again...I couldn´t help it...You´re missed forever,dearest sweetheart!!!Then I went to church and praying a lot for you...I was very sad,sitting so quiet,telling God to hold us both close to him for eternity...because I can´t live without you..you´re my everything...I want to be with you in heaven...

Love you,adore you,need you...you´re my everlasting love...give me your hand and we´ll never be apart...

Forever yours,

Janka

Janicek-taverna.jpgJanicek-Ruzinov~.~.jpg

Archived