Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My mom,my sweet precious angel.

donnadavid4ever

• Members
donnadavid4ever

Hi everyone, my name is Donna. On December 6th my sweet precious angel passed away in the hospital,I was with her. We were very close, for the last 3 years my husband and I helped care for mom so she could stay living in her home that she called her castle. She was 89 1/2 years old and the sweetest person to walk this earth. I'm so lost without her. My hear is broken. I have a lot to say but I'm feeling overwhelmed right now so I'll close this post. I hope hear from some of you. Thanks in advance Donna

• Members

Hi Donna, I understand your pain. I just lost my Mom on January 22, 15. I feel as though my life will never be the same. I am crushed, heartbroken, lost without her. I do was my Mom's caregiver, so we were constantly together. Overwhelmed, is a good way to describe it. I don't feel the relief everyone says I should feel. Hugs, Lucy

• Members

Hi Donna,

I just wanted to express my sincere condolences for your loss. At any age, we are never truly ready to let a parent go... I wish you peace and comfort with your grief.

• Members
donnadavid4ever

Thank you both for responding and for your condolences. I am so lost without my angel. I miss her more than I can say. We were very close,a huge part of me went with her. She suffered a lot so she truly deserves this peace and to be back with dad after almost 28 yrs. My heart is so broken. I have to somehow learn how to live without her. ..

post-402384-0-47434300-1423191598_thumb.

• Members

Hugs Donna

I am so sorry for your loss.  What a beautiful picture of you and your mom.  I have to agree with Duffy, that life will never when we go through such a loss.  Losing my mom in Oct. 2013 and my dad a year later I can't tell you the heaviness of my heart.  The only thing that really keeps me going is that I know that my parents would want me to carry on and be the best person that I can be.  Just as all parents, they want the best for their kids.  We miss them so much because we love them so much and that is a good thing.  There is nothing better in this world than love, and we got to have it ... and we got to experience love at it's best!   As sad as I am, I will be forever grateful for having the parents that I was blessed with.

take care

Cindy Jane

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

My heart goes out to you, what a tragic turn of events, To lose a loved one in death is tragic. No one can understand the pain you are feeling at this moment. I would like to extend my condolences to your family, at this deep time of sorrow. The death of a loved one brings to us the most intense emotions. As we reflect on their lives, and all of their wonderful qualities, we may wonder where are they now ? Are they suffering, or are they in heaven? These are normal questions, and thoughts.

I am participating in a volunteer program, where we reach out to those who have lost loved ones in death, and provide bible based hope for the future. A scripture that helps us thru the grieving process, and contains a promise of hope is John 5:28,29..it reads " Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice. 29 ; ..and come out.

That promise was given to us by Jesus Christ..It means that we have the hope of seeing our dead loved ones again. Many are taught that their dead loved ones go to heaven, and that is a beautiful hope..but would you like to know if that is what the bible teaches? ...Please feel free to ask Jehovah's Witnesses the next time they visit you.

You may also want to visit our website, there you will find bible answers to many questions..Such as why do we grow old and die? Why does God permit suffering?

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/

My Condolences

• Members

yep it is quite painful.  I am going on 5mo and it's awful.  My Mom was 80you and I still can't believe she's not here.  Today is the first nice day outside in all I've done was clean my closet and cry.  No more sitting at her house on these nice days and chatting.  I swore at God today, told him I hated him and his life.  I'm so mad and sad.  I have nothing to offer anyone since my Mom left this earth.  The only thing I have now is compassion and understanding for those who know this awful pain of losing their Mom's.  Sorry for your loss :(

Archived