Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my brothers death

christinalp83

• Members
christinalp83

Not sure if im doing this right....I've never join a forum before. So here it goes my name is christina and i lost my older brother to a drug overdose December 14,2014. I am not dealing with this well at all, I've already had to go through this in 2008 when my younger brother died on Halloween after my sisters wedding rehearsal Dinner.i was just starting to accept the fact that i was never going to see my little brother stephen in this life again and on December 14 my mother and i went to drop off chads laundry at his new apartment, that i got from him the night before to wash and wd walk in to see him lifeless on the floor. i was so close to chad talked to him every night, did his laundry, cleaned his house washed his clothes. I did everything accept save him from his addiction. He was doing so good for weeks and when i dont know i went to see him that day before and i knew he was not doing good and i just thought to myself gosh hes on that **** again. I told him i wanted him to do good and start his life over i dint likebit would be without me. All im left with is memories, i wanted him to know how important he was and how special he is to me. I looked up to him growing up and e en though he made bad choices i never loved him less or thought less of him. I dont know what im trying to get out of putting my thoughts out here, its just i cant believe i have lost both of my brothers at such young ages stephen was only 20 years old and a college student at clemson university and chad had just turned 36 on November 15.

• Members

Hello christinalp83

Im so sorry for your Loss, you must be going thru a dreadful time now!

Try re-posting in maybe the Loss of a Sibling section or the one you feel appropriate.

You will get more responses,

Just scroll down the list and see which one to post into.

Take Care

Ritchie

Archived