Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Matt's Birthday

adamsmom

• Members

Gerry,

I wanted to check in and ask you to please remember me in the next few weeks as it will be the 12th anniversary of Adam's leaving a month from today. I dread the weeks leading up to the 3rd of April because I always relive the what if's and why didn't I's.

Also, isn't tomorrow Matt's birthday? I noticed on the other forum that everyone was wishing him a happy birthday, but I thought we had talked about the similarities of our two boys and that I at one time thought his birthday was in April.

Always, Pat

• Members

[user=25004]adamsmom[/user] wrote:

Gerry,

I wanted to check in and ask you to please remember me in the next few weeks as it will be the 12th anniversary of Adam's leaving a month from today. I dread the weeks leading up to the 3rd of April because I always relive the what if's and why didn't I's.

Also, isn't tomorrow Matt's birthday? I noticed on the other forum that everyone was wishing him a happy birthday, but I thought we had talked about the similarities of our two boys and that I at one time thought his birthday was in April.

Always, Pat

Pat,

Hi - of course I will keep you in prayer and thought - I just so know how you are feeling at the moment, the dread, the sadness, the not wanting this to happen.

Yes Matt's b/day is tomorrow - perhaps we got confused over dates?

I am putting people's anniversaries in my diary so I remember - my husband's birthday is on the 1st April so I will put Adam in tonight.

Big hugs to you Pat,

We can all relate to how you are feeling at the moment - unreal is a word I use - because it is, unreal.

Gerry x

• Members

Gerry,

Oh yes, unreal. I'm often amazed at the amount of time that has gone by since Adam died. In my heart, it happened yesterday.

Warm thoughts and prayers for you tomorrow. I wonder of our boys have found each other??

Pat...

• Members

Gerry,

Oh yes, unreal. I'm often amazed at the amount of time that has gone by since Adam died. In my heart, it happened yesterday.

Warm thoughts and prayers for you tomorrow. I wonder of our boys have found each other??

Pat...

Now that is a nice thought, that all of the kids who have passed are together - who knows, Pat - Matt is an old hand now and I like to think he is hanging around seeing all the teenagers in, giving them a hug and telling them that everything is ok.

All I know for sure is that my son has been seen by family and had the biggest smile on his face - this keeps me so comforted.

Thank you for the wishes tomorrow - I will let you know how it goes, because EVERY year, he sends me some little sign.

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

I  wish I had a scanner so I could scan a picture of Adam and put it on this site. That way, I'm sure he would become more real to everyone. He was, if I may say so, a very nice looking young man, as are all the children on BI.

And I certainly know what you mean about Matt being an old hand at this, because that's how I feel about Adam. I'm sure he has had a hand in showing some around, but I think if he has a choice, it has to be the babies.

If anyone in my family has seen Adam, they haven't shared it with me, but I do have signs on occasion that he is still with me. I have a picture of him in the hallway and just ever so often, for some reason that picture turns just a little sideways. I always straighten it, touch his nose and tell him to behave. It may be months before it happens again, but I like to think it's him letting me know he is with me.

Please let me know what Matt comes up with for you tomorrow. Whatever it is, I know it will warm your heart...

Love....Pat

• Members

I  wish I had a scanner so I could scan a picture of Adam and put it on this site. That way, I'm sure he would become more real to everyone. He was, if I may say so, a very nice looking young man, as are all the children on BI.

And I certainly know what you mean about Matt being an old hand at this, because that's how I feel about Adam. I'm sure he has had a hand in showing some around, but I think if he has a choice, it has to be the babies.

If anyone in my family has seen Adam, they haven't shared it with me, but I do have signs on occasion that he is still with me. I have a picture of him in the hallway and just ever so often, for some reason that picture turns just a little sideways. I always straighten it, touch his nose and tell him to behave. It may be months before it happens again, but I like to think it's him letting me know he is with me.

Please let me know what Matt comes up with for you tomorrow. Whatever it is, I know it will warm your heart...

Love....Pat

Aww Pat, I so wish you could post a picture of Adam.  I don't have a scanner, what I did was take a picture of Matt's picture and then put it onto my computer and upload it to Photobucket.

If you could take a photo and send it to me, I could do it for you?  Have a think about it.

I look at all the kids on this forum and just shake my head, they were all so beautiful that is the gutting thing about this.  Just normal kids that wanted so much to enjoy their lives and find a place in this life - that is why there has to be a Divine reason and Plan, otherwise life just doesn't make sense.

The little signs are wonderful aren't they.  I have had so many signs, but just lately not quite so many, but I know that tomorrow something wonderful will happen, it always does.  Watch this space!

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

Oh Gerry, I can do that..I'm not as far into the twentieth century as I would like to be, but I'm certainly getting there. My daughter teases me unmercifully at times, but that's alright too. I just want everyone to see that there is and was an Adam and if you are willing to help, then I'm willing to let you.

Just let me know where to send it and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

And you can be assured that I will check in tomorrow because I can't wait to see how Matt will show himself..

Always..Pat

• Members

Oh Gerry, I can do that..I'm not as far into the twentieth century as I would like to be, but I'm certainly getting there. My daughter teases me unmercifully at times, but that's alright too. I just want everyone to see that there is and was an Adam and if you are willing to help, then I'm willing to let you.

Just let me know where to send it and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

And you can be assured that I will check in tomorrow because I can't wait to see how Matt will show himself..

Always..Pat

Ok here is my private email address dixon@lanckmans.freeserve.co.uk just send the photo there and I will do the rest ;)

Gerry x

• Members

Will do and I can't thank you enough..

Have a wonderful evening.

Pat

• Members

Pat, here is a picture of my son's grave taken today - not everybody has taken up flowers - but I am sure my son was happy on his special heavenly birthday.

Gerry x

Matts32ndbirthday1.jpg

Matts32ndbirthday2.jpg

The churchyard

Churchview1.jpg

post-25842-128153892338_thumb.jpg

• Members

Gerry,

So breath takingly beautiful and it looks so peaceful..

My thoughts have been with you today, I just wish I could make things better for you. And I absolutely love the picture of Matt that you posted on the other blog. His hair is awesome, as I'm sure he was.

Take care of yourself today and may his memories and the love you shared bring a smile to your lips and a tug at your heart..

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY SWEET MATT!!!!

Hugs to you my friend.

Always, Pat....Adam's Mom

• Members

Gerry,

So breath takingly beautiful and it looks so peaceful..

My thoughts have been with you today, I just wish I could make things better for you. And I absolutely love the picture of Matt that you posted on the other blog. His hair is awesome, as I'm sure he was.

Take care of yourself today and may his memories and the love you shared bring a smile to your lips and a tug at your heart..

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY SWEET MATT!!!!

Hugs to you my friend.

Always, Pat....Adam's Mom

Thank you Pat - the church and churchyard date from the 1600's.  It is so pretty in the spring.  Right over Matt's grave is a beautiful double pink Cherry tree and when the blossom comes down, it's like pink tears from heaven, so pretty.

Today was ok until I got home and sat down.  He is now constantly on my mind.  As yet no sign, but I am not cast down, he usually shows up right at the end with something.

DH told me about this morning, how on his way to the churchyard he met a man and was talking to him about his allotment, (the churchyard adjoins an allotment area and parkland).  Now bear in mind Ray had prayed for a sign.

Afterwards, Ray said to the guy 'See you later.'  The man said, 'Yup catch you later mate.'  Ray said he nearly fell down flat on his face because that is what Matt used to say to all of us, 'catch you later mate!!'  So he got his sign, now I am waiting for mine!!

How are you today, Pat?

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

I would love to see the cherry tree in bloom, it has to be magnificent. I have one in my yard that we planted in memory of my younger sister that passed away five years ago to bone cancer. There was one in her yard and for weeks before she left, that was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes in the morning, so I thought it was fitting.

If you can (and if not today, I will surely understand) could you tell me what it says on Matt's tombstone? I can make a few words of it out, but I would love to know all of it.

As for me, I'm struggling a little today, but I'm thankful for the reason I am. Any thoughts of Adam are welcome, no matter how painful at times.

And I know that Matt will send you a sign, just like he did Ray. He is probably just waiting for when you need it the most...

Love and hugs to you.....Pat

• Members

I would love to see the cherry tree in bloom, it has to be magnificent. I have one in my yard that we planted in memory of my younger sister that passed away five years ago to bone cancer. There was one in her yard and for weeks before she left, that was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes in the morning, so I thought it was fitting.

If you can (and if not today, I will surely understand) could you tell me what it says on Matt's tombstone? I can make a few words of it out, but I would love to know all of it.

As for me, I'm struggling a little today, but I'm thankful for the reason I am. Any thoughts of Adam are welcome, no matter how painful at times.

And I know that Matt will send you a sign, just like he did Ray. He is probably just waiting for when you need it the most...

Love and hugs to you.....Pat

Pat, when the tree blossoms, I will take a picture for you:)

I am so sorry about your sister - dear God, bone cancer (Matt had Ewing's sarcoma) is such a painful disease - I am sad that she had to suffer this way. 

Of course I will tell you what it says on his stone - 'Beloved, son and brother, whose life touched many hearts.'  Then it has, 'aged 18 years' then his birthday and day he died.  At the bottom it says, 'asleep in the Lord.'  It badly needs cleaning so tonight I sent off (Ebay) for some stone cleaner. 

Pat big hugs to you for struggling - as we all do from time to time.  But the more deeply you love, the harder it is and boy did we love our children!  My heart aches just to see my son today, but I know it will not happen so wait patiently for that sign!  He'll be in deep trouble if he doesn't send me one;)

Don't forget to take a photo of Adam's photo and send it to me and I will put it up for you.  No pressure eh?

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

Gerry - One very handsome man 'forever young'.  I love the grounds, the pictures and your description, truly a place of peaceful rest..

Hope that the day passes with memories that bring a smile - thoughts of Matt meeting and greeting those who follow on.......Trudi

• Members

Please do take that picture...awesome!!!

And yes, it was awful to watch my baby sister suffer like she did. She was 40, so young, but she fought with all she had. Cancer is such a horrible disease and my prayer is that they find a cure for it..She was diagnosed in October of 2003 and died in May of 2004, seven short months.

I love what it says on Matt's stone, but it breaks my heart that it's there. We had a poem that I had written put on the back of Adam's and on the front has his full name, his birth date, his death date, and the inscription "Forever in or hearts", which all of our children are, because we will never forget them..

Oh, do I know what you mean about wanting to see Matt today. Will we ever not want that? But keep looking, he will send your sign..

And I will send the picture, I promise. I'm just waiting on my daughter to be able to help me..I'm eager for everyone to meet him..

Hugs to you also...Pat

• Members

Please do take that picture...awesome!!!

And yes, it was awful to watch my baby sister suffer like she did. She was 40, so young, but she fought with all she had. Cancer is such a horrible disease and my prayer is that they find a cure for it..She was diagnosed in October of 2003 and died in May of 2004, seven short months.

I love what it says on Matt's stone, but it breaks my heart that it's there. We had a poem that I had written put on the back of Adam's and on the front has his full name, his birth date, his death date, and the inscription "Forever in or hearts", which all of our children are, because we will never forget them..

Oh, do I know what you mean about wanting to see Matt today. Will we ever not want that? But keep looking, he will send your sign..

And I will send the picture, I promise. I'm just waiting on my daughter to be able to help me..I'm eager for everyone to meet him..

Hugs to you also...Pat

Ok Pat, will wait for that daughter of yours - yes we are all waiting to meet Adam!  No the missing NEVER goes, but as somebody once said to me, 'eternity is only ever a LIFE TIME away.'  How true!

Gerry x

• Members

[user=17130]mikesmum[/user] wrote:

Gerry - One very handsome man 'forever young'.  I love the grounds, the pictures and your description, truly a place of peaceful rest..

Hope that the day passes with memories that bring a smile - thoughts of Matt meeting and greeting those who follow on.......Trudi

Thank you Trudi - I don't really ever go as it just tears me up inside.  So that is why DH takes a photo for me.  I'm a coward some might say, but I do what is right for me and I don't have guilt feelings either.

I like to think of all our kids meeting up, being gate-keepers for those who follow - it is so strange how I have been led to this forum!!

Gerry x

• Members

I know when it's our time to go, our sons will be waiting for us....just beyond the sunset!!!!

Hugs..Pat

• Members

I know when it's our time to go, our sons will be waiting for us....just beyond the sunset!!!!

Hugs..Pat

Of course they will be, Pat that is an absolute surety - nobody is born to die and be no more.  think of the love ties that bind us together - they were our children our hearts and they will be waiting when we pass. x

I had a dream once it was profound - I was walking through a beautiful wooded area and it came into a clearing.  There was a bench, the sun was shining and it was so peaceful.  I walked down towards the bench and the person on the bench turned, it was my son.  Oh the joy of seeing him was amazing.  Then I awoke and cried my eyes out!  These dreams are wonderful but so painful.

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

Wonderful dream...I haven't had dreams of Adam in quite some time now, but I have had several. Not anything like yours unfortunately, but I have had glimpses of him since he died and I cherish each one.

Our love for these two will never change and if it does, it will only grow stronger, because they are and were ours, nothing can take that from us.

You bring such comfort to me. And here I was thinking that since it has been almost twelve years since Adam left, that maybe I didn't deserve that any more. Now I know that the years doesn't matter, our hearts will always need to be comforted.

I don't talk to anyone about Adam very often, so I am  very thankful that you found BI..

Hugs...Pat

• Members

Wonderful dream...I haven't had dreams of Adam in quite some time now, but I have had several. Not anything like yours unfortunately, but I have had glimpses of him since he died and I cherish each one.

Our love for these two will never change and if it does, it will only grow stronger, because they are and were ours, nothing can take that from us.

You bring such comfort to me. And here I was thinking that since it has been almost twelve years since Adam left, that maybe I didn't deserve that any more. Now I know that the years doesn't matter, our hearts will always need to be comforted.

I don't talk to anyone about Adam very often, so I am  very thankful that you found BI..

Hugs...Pat

Aww Pat, we will talk about our boys every day - Adam is still with you, still around you.  Love never dies, it grows as the years pass.  Adam is your baby, your son, your heart's desire and he will never be any less.

You have my friendship and I will try to keep you strong.  I will write in and tell you of the wonderful signs my son has left me.  You need to keep looking for them because they are there and we sometimes miss them.

Years do not matter - we need to be reminded year after year that these children are ours and that it will never change.

You can talk to me about Adam EVERY day - tell me what he was like, what he loved to do.  I really would love to know about him.

Gerry x

• Members

Thank you...we shall talk about our boys every day!!!

Hugs...Pat ;)

• Members

Thank you...we shall talk about our boys every day!!!

Hugs...Pat ;)

Ok I will start with my son

A clown with a capital C - loved to make people laugh and smile.  He was gentle with babies and old people - got upset when he heard bad news, or saw something on the TV that was sad.  Loved his family - adored fishing but was kind and always put them back.  Was a talented artist, loved to paint and produced some wonderful drawings and paintings.  Was a mummy's boy, loved a cuddle  - never complained or showed bitterness over his illness.

I miss his silly ways, he was a teaser, but made me laugh.  I miss his kindness - always spending his last penny on others - bought me so many little presents with his pocket money.  I miss his love of the sunshine, lying out in the sun with his radio blaring.  Lying in on a Saturday morning, playing his computer games, shouting when his favourite soccer team won, shouting when they didn't!!  I miss his silly jokes, his big smile and his lovely hugs.  I just miss my baby xx

Gerry x

• Members

Adam, was my baby..he loved bowling (which he was very good at). Didn't care a whole lot about the outdoors, unless it was in a swimming pool. We had a pool put in the year he turned six and if the sun was out, he was in the water. He did fish on ocassion, but wasn't that fond of it. As he put it, "I catch more "stick" fish than the real thing."

His true love was babies, he worked in the nursery at our church and the "babies" that he took care of are all 13 and 14 now, which just shows me that life does go on..I like to think that he is taking care of the babies now..

Even at sixteen, he never left the house without giving me a hug and a kiss and telling me that he loved me...how I miss that now. The night before he had the accident, I was cross stitching and he sat on my lap, took the needle from my hand, made a mess of the piece I was working on and told me he loved me. Now how can you get mad at someone like that? Sixteen and still sitting on his Mom's lap...such sweet memories..

I will share more tomorrow...Take care and please let me know how Matt comes to you today...

Hugs...Pat

• Members

Adam, was my baby..he loved bowling (which he was very good at). Didn't care a whole lot about the outdoors, unless it was in a swimming pool. We had a pool put in the year he turned six and if the sun was out, he was in the water. He did fish on ocassion, but wasn't that fond of it. As he put it, "I catch more "stick" fish than the real thing."

His true love was babies, he worked in the nursery at our church and the "babies" that he took care of are all 13 and 14 now, which just shows me that life does go on..I like to think that he is taking care of the babies now..

Even at sixteen, he never left the house without giving me a hug and a kiss and telling me that he loved me...how I miss that now. The night before he had the accident, I was cross stitching and he sat on my lap, took the needle from my hand, made a mess of the piece I was working on and told me he loved me. Now how can you get mad at someone like that? Sixteen and still sitting on his Mom's lap...such sweet memories..

I will share more tomorrow...Take care and please let me know how Matt comes to you today...

Hugs...Pat

Wow what a boy you have!  A really lovely attribute - kindness.  My son was the same LOVED babies and that was in a tribute I had from a family at our church, how he was kind to their little boy.

Matt also gave me lots of kisses and hugs, I miss that too Pat. 

What a lovely sad memory of Adam the night before he died - yes, how could you get angry with somebody like him?  They are sweet-bitter memories, because we should still be having the person, not the memory.  But that is how it is and we cannot change anything.

I will write tomorrow as well - will let you know if he leaves a message or sign - lol, he better had or else he is in trouble with his mum.;)

Hope you have a good day - bed for me in about 2 hours time!!

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

Gerry,

The pictures are amazing looking. Just the setting of the area looks surreal (dreamlike not bazarre)...

It looks like such a peaceful place...very beautiful..

Dan

NicksDad

• Members

[user=27196]nicksdad[/user] wrote:

Gerry,

The pictures are amazing looking. Just the setting of the area looks surreal (dreamlike not bazarre)...

It looks like such a peaceful place...very beautiful..

Dan

NicksDad

Dan, thank you - yes it is beautiful.  I must take some photos of the church which is so lovely.  We are situated in a small English viallage, it is quiet and we are backed by fields and countryside.  The church is quintessentially English complete with Kissing Gate, and the churchyard is surrounded by an old stone wall.  It backs onto playing fields and allotments.  I would love to visit my son like my husband, but I find it way too upsetting.  Hence the photos.

Gerry x

• Members
johnnysmama

Gerry

Beautiful. Tranquil and heavenly-a quiet place to visit with Matt. Bless you and Matt and I hope he had a wonderful heavenly birthday and was wrapping your heart with his love.

Hugs and peace to you

Love

Kay

• Members

Good morning,

I have the pictures of Adam and as soon as it calms down here at work, I will email them to you. Can't wait for you to meet my son..

Hope you had a peaceful night and surely to keep from getting in trouble, Matt sent his sign that he was still with you.

Pat

• Members

[user=19592]johnnysmama[/user] wrote:

Gerry

Beautiful. Tranquil and heavenly-a quiet place to visit with Matt. Bless you and Matt and I hope he had a wonderful heavenly birthday and was wrapping your heart with his love.

Hugs and peace to you

Love

Kay

Thanks Kay,

I am sure all of our beautiful children are together sending their combined love and comfort to each one of us.  And when one celebrates their heavenly birthday, they are all so happy.

Life will never be the same without them, but we must celebrate their memory because they were part of this earth and will continue to be in our hearts and minds.

Blessings and peace to you,

Gerry x

• Members

Good morning,

I have the pictures of Adam and as soon as it calms down here at work, I will email them to you. Can't wait for you to meet my son..

Hope you had a peaceful night and surely to keep from getting in trouble, Matt sent his sign that he was still with you.

Pat

Good afternoon here now, Pat!

Oh wow, I cannot wait to meet your lovely son - I want to do something with his picture if that is ok?  Something I hope you will like.

I will put it up tonight on BI so everyone can admire him.

I had a peaceful night, but strange dream about my son.  He was small again and we were in a basement car park.  My daughter was there, but she was her age now, 34 years.  Suddenly Matt disappeared and I was calling for him, but he was nowhere to be found.  I was crying because I couldn't find him.  I was so sad in my dream and it stayed with me when I woke up.

But I was glad for the sign - I told another part of the story on Adult Child - how my daughter who could not find her favourite hat, went out yesterday to buy Matt a card and plant, came back put the plant in her conservatory, came out and found the hat on the floor next to the hatstand.  Now she had checked the hat stand previously and found nothing:shock:

Lol, he was always famous for playing little tricks - looks like he hasn't changed:)

Can't wait for that photo!!

Hugs

Gerry x

• Members

Gerry,

I will send you the email shortly. We have had some company from corporate today. But I wanted to let you know that I will be sending the pictures shortly. And no, I don't have a problem with you doing something with them, I trust your judgment.

And, I was thrilled to read your post this morning about your sock and your daughters hat...Loved it!!!!!

Hugs....Pat

• Members

Gerry,

I will send you the email shortly. We have had some company from corporate today. But I wanted to let you know that I will be sending the pictures shortly. And no, I don't have a problem with you doing something with them, I trust your judgment.

And, I was thrilled to read your post this morning about your sock and your daughters hat...Loved it!!!!!

Hugs....Pat

Ok Pat, can't wait to meet Adam!  So the big-wigs are in!!

Gerry x

• Members

I sent the email, please let me know when you receive it.

And yes, the big wigs are in and it just ruins the day, know what I mean??? :?

Hugs..Pat

• Members

I sent the email, please let me know when you receive it.

And yes, the big wigs are in and it just ruins the day, know what I mean??? :?

Hugs..Pat

nothing yet Pat - sending my email address again, in case it's wrong:

dixon@lanckmans.freeserve.co.uk

Love

Gerryxx

• Members

That's the email address I used..surely it will be there soon.

Pat

• Members

That's the email address I used..surely it will be there soon.

Pat

If not, just resend it again ....chomping at the bit here!!

G xx

• Members

I know the feeling...I can't wait for you to see him..he is sooo handsome.:D

Pat

• Members

I know the feeling...I can't wait for you to see him..he is sooo handsome.:D

Pat

Pat just resend, I can't wait any longer!!!!!

• Members

It is showing that it was sent, so if you wind up with two of them, blame Adam...;)

Pat

• Members

It is showing that it was sent, so if you wind up with two of them, blame Adam...;)

Pat

It's come.....be back later, can't wait!!!!!

• Members

You make me smile...I'm waiting..

Pat

• Members

You make me smile...I'm waiting..

Pat

Oh Pat, I am crying here, he is so beautiful!  I love his hair, his smile - he reminds me in some ways of my son.  he looks so gentle....I know now why you wanted everyone to see him.  I will do you proud!!!

He is a beautiful boy x

Gerry x

• Members

Gerry,

Now I'm crying here...yes, I thought he was beautiful, not only his hair, all of him...oh how I miss him

Love...Pat

• Members

Gerry,

Now I'm crying here...yes, I thought he was beautiful, not only his hair, all of him...oh how I miss him

Love...Pat

Pat, I am crying for all of our losses.  These kids are so real, so touchable and so beautiful.  But Adam was a beautiful boy, I can see it in his eyes - your loss is also my loss, because I can see my son in him - a gentleness about him that reminds me of Matt.

Now I am going to do something for you - I hope you like it - watch this space

Gerry x

• Members

Gerry,

I thought that Matt and Adam resembled each other the first time I saw Matt, but I didn't want to say anything. It's like there are so many things about our two that are similar..the hair, the gentleness that seems to surround them, their smiles, just so many many things.

And you can rest assured that I will be watching this site. I have come to know the faces of so many children on this site and now, all the other parents will be able to see what I have lost..and like you, I cry for all of the children and pray for peace for the parents of each one.

Hugs to you my dear friend...Pat

• Members

Gerry,

I thought that Matt and Adam resembled each other the first time I saw Matt, but I didn't want to say anything. It's like there are so many things about our two that are similar..the hair, the gentleness that seems to surround them, their smiles, just so many many things.

And you can rest assured that I will be watching this site. I have come to know the faces of so many children on this site and now, all the other parents will be able to see what I have lost..and like you, I cry for all of the children and pray for peace for the parents of each one.

Hugs to you my dear friend...Pat

Pat, I so agree with everything you have said.  Oh by the way, you might like to look under a new topic, you might just see somebody you know and love xxx

• Members

Gerry,

I never thought that seeing his picture on this site would affect me this way, but it sort of takes my breath away...

I can't thank you enough, now I need to find out how to put his picture on the avatar..

And yes, I have yet to see anything but beauty on this site...all of our kids are beautiful!!!

Hugs...Pat

Archived