Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New

Leiko

• Members

Hello. I'm new here. My name is Leilani. I lost my husband, 2 year old daughter, and 12 month old daughter in a car crash 6 years ago. It's been a long time, but I still have a hard time and need people to talk to. I've also been through a lot of the "stages" and might be able to provide some insight. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Leilani.....what crushing grief you had to endure....I lost my son....it is hard for me to wrap my mind around the grief journey you have traveled.....how are you doing now ?

• Members

Hi leilani...so sorry for your losses...I lost my 19 month old in October, and I can't even wrap my mind around tomorrow yet let alone 6 years from now.  *hugs*

• Members

Hello leilani,

So sorry for your loss. Our 16 year old son, Brian died in a car crash 6 years ago. I have been on this site for 6 years. We post on the loss of an adult child thread.

My son was not an adult, but I am accepted without question...and you will too.

Colleen, Brians Mom forever

Archived