Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

mollyx

• Members

Mom.

My mom passed away on September 9th after her long lost battle with pancreatic cancer. Of course losing a parent is hard for anyone at any age..I'm 20 years old and for me the lost of my mother is the hardest thing possible, I always told her that if she was to pass away I would end my life because I wouldn't know how to live without her. 

It's been two months since my mom passed and I'm trying the hardest I can do, I'm working everyday and working out at the gym everyday and knowing my mom is looking down on my with her biggest smile. I'm so happy that my mom..who was a very spiritual women is Home where she isn't sick anymore and isn't always in her bed. She's Home with all her teachers and spirit guides and her parents, she's home and watching over me and dancing in the spirit world! That makes me so happy, I hated when my mother was just laying in bed because that wasn't like her, that was the Cancer ruining her happy and outgoing side. 

Mom I miss you everyday and that feeling will never go away but I'm so happy that you're free from pain and watching and walking with me through my life. I really miss seeing you, cuddling you and doing everything with you. I know some people don't like when you say your parent was your "best friend" but mom you were and you always will be, my mom and my best friend. You never judged me and you did everything with me..you showed me the meaning of love and the meaning of being strong, which I'm always going to carry with me and teach my children. 

Thank you for being the strongest women I have ever met in my life, you're my angel forever and always. At times its hard to even think about the past, or about the holidays that are coming up soon..because you wont be there, but you will be. You'll be in every heart of everyone that's going to be around us for the holidays, you'll be watching over us and laughing with us. 

I love you, forever and always. <3

• Members

Hugs Molly ... I am so sorry for your loss.  You have been so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving mom and such a good relationship with her.  You've written such beautiful things about her, I can see the love in your words.  

I lost my mom in October 2013, and my dad this September 17th and like you, I know that both of my parents are "HOME"  in Heaven with the Lord.  In knowing that, I get comfort when I am feeling heavy hearted in missing them.  Some people may find this strange but as well as being heavy hearted in missing my parents, I find joy in knowing they are now together in eternal life with the Father.  

Molly, I like that you said that your mom is your "best friend."  Not everyone has such a good and loving relationship with their parents.    

These past few weeks I've been thinking about the approaching holidays and how different it will be without my parents.  It's been bringing me down when I've thought about it but what you said "you'll be in every heart of everyone that's going to be around us for the holidays, you'll be watching over us and laughing with us."  These words are sure going to help me get through these holidays and I thank you for sharing them.  In reading your post I can see that you are a wise young woman with a HUGE heart.  Take care and thanks for sharing about your beautiful mom and your faith and strength with the rest of us.  God bless you.

Cindy Jane

Archived