Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost Eddy my friend of 13yrs

MonikaB

• Members

My Jack Russell Terrier Eddy was my best friend for 13 yrs.. helped me through my difficult marriage with an alcoholic, then divorce.. he was always with me.. always.. he had a long list of diseases (cancer, Cushing, diabetes) but he was a fighter, and I supported him and carried for him all those yrs.. last Monday he refused insuline shot.. I knew he got enough.. my heart broke, cuz I realized I will have to say "goodbye" to him.. we took him to his vet and ..his gone.. I know that it was a right decision, specially that we didn't wait until he felt really bad..but loosing him was the worst experience of my life.. I can't imagine he is not around anymore.. miss him sooo much..

• Members

MonikaB,

I am so very sorry you lost Eddy. I lost my precious fur baby (Emmy) to cancer after more than 15 years of having her with me. I also lost another fur kid, Bob, two years ago. I had to make the terrible decision to put him down. It was awful, but I know it was the best decision. He was suffering terribly.

We will be here for you. Do you have any pictures?

ModKonnie

Archived