Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Drowning

Khyris_Mommy

• Members

The whole story is too much, and too painful, and too fresh, to type out again.  If anyone can relate, PLEASE I don't know what to do. I'm so lost and so broken and I just need to know that there's still life on the otherside of whatever this is that I've got going on right now. 

http://angelbabykhy.blogspot.com/ 

• Members
Mermaid Tears

First I want to reach out to you with my heartfelt sympathy....I lost my 'child'....John David....he was 42....and when I say child...it doesn't matter if they were 2 hours old....10 years  old...or 50 years old....they are still your child and your grief journey will be as unique as your child was and still is unique.

Please go to the site called 'Loss of Adult Child'.....it doesn't matter about the age....you will find many active parents on that site that will know what you are going through...many have walked in your shoes....many will reach out to you with their hearts and understanding....they through me a life jacket when my human boat was going down...down...down....I was drowning in my grief...and dark deep mourning....they kept me afloat until I could walk into shallow waters....and survive.

None of us are professional therapists....we are just parents that has lost a child....some have lost 2....and we come together on this site to help each other out....for this kind of grief is like no other.....you ask 'why'....and so do we....I wrote something awhile back and want to share that with you.....please come and tell us about your girl...and you....I read what you wrote....beyond sad....post-306805-0-92569500-1415376012_thumb.

• Members

I can relate. I lost my 7 month old to a drowning accident 2 years ago. As I type these words I shudder. I still can't wrap my head around it sometimes. im not going to tell you that it'll ever get "better". You will learn to incorporate this loss as a part of your everyday. And that's the best you can do. You will always be her mom and she will always be your baby. Sending prayers your way.

• Members

It's just so...morbid.  I know that technically and biologically speaking drowning is the most "peaceful" and "painless" but it kills me to think of my innocent curious litte girl who SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEING WATCHED just bending over to touch the water and plop...gone...like...i can't handle it.  I just cant.

Archived