Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

• Members

Hello to all,

I am April Mae Jimenez and I am a student journalist for Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, Calif. and a writer for Substance. Our college has partnered with Medium.com and we are the first to partner with them.

I am currently writing an article about people losing their love ones, and mainly focusing on individuals not being able to say any last words to their love ones. I was inspired to do a story about this matter because I lost my mother last year due to a sudden heart attack. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her. She was only 50 years old. I had 20 years with her.

I wanted to know if I could interview anyone who wants to talk about the matter. To share their stories and to share what they would have said to their loved ones if they have an opportunity to. I know it's a very personal thing, but it would it be a great opportunity if anyone would like share their story and it would be a great addition to my story.

I am free to contact through ajimenez90@student.mtsac.edu

Thanks for you all for your time,
April Mae Jimenez

Archived