Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Lost my brother and had a nervous breakdown four years later

JenniferVivien

• Members
JenniferVivien

My name is Jennifer and I turned 17 on September 16th 2009.  I guess God intended for my birthday gift to be the loss of my best friend four days later.  He was my big brother and the most important person in the world to me.  I'm not about to recall all of the details because it is rather late and, as usual, I am rather tired.  I found this site and created this post on a whim, hoping to find others like myself.  If you are in a similar situation as I am, and as lonely, feel free to talk to me. I need it

• Members

Hi JenniferVivien,

I am very sorry about the loss of your precious brother. I lost my older brother when I was 14. It was a devastating loss for me and my family. I got through it by talking about how I felt to friends and my other siblings. Do you have people you can talk to? What about your parents or close friends? How about a school counselor? Talking is the best way to heal, so I hope you do lots of that. :)

We will be here for you to come talk all you want,

ModKonnie

Archived