Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Looking for Laurie Bostedo's parents

laurie68sfriend

• Members
laurie68sfriend

If you see this message I would love to chat with you.  I'm so sorry about your loss.

Laurie was a very good friend of mine.  We worked together in New York for Gannett Suburban Newspapers.  Being that we were both recruited to work in New York we didn't know many people and became fast friends, virtually inseperable for the two years we worked together.

Yesterday, I was at work, thinking about Laurie and did a google search to try to find out where she was in the world.  That's when I learned she had died. 

Laurie was a wonderful girl.  Very full of life, always laughing, very genuine and down to earth.  We had so much fun together in New York.

I'd love to hear from you if you are interested.  I have some pictures of Laurie if you'd like to see them.

You must really miss her.  I've become a parent now myself and can't imagine enduring this loss.

Feel free to contact me at 206.465.0819 or angelacos1@hotmail.com.

best,

Stephany

Archived