Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Please help me!!!!

Ladybug67

• Members

This sounds like nothing compared to what is on this site. I have lost everyone. Not literally, but it feels like it. My family does nothing but fuss about me. They act all suspicious all the time and they act like I lie a lot. My boyfriend is caring, but he hardly ever wants to talk to me. I have considered ending it all, but I am afraid. Yet, I am so tired of feeling lonely and never fitting in. My family would jump for joy if they could pull my boyfriend and I apart. I just want out!! One of the only people that cared about all of this was my closest cousin an he died suddenly two years ago.

• Members

Ladybug67,

What do you mean you've lost everything? Why does your family want you apart, and what do you want out of? Your family does care, or they wouldn't be in your business.

So, what's really going on? I care, but I'm kind of confused right now.

ModKonnie

• Members

I've just been very stressed. Terribly. Just about everything that can go wrong, has. I have had much car trouble and my dad constantly gets mad at me because I don't have enough money to pay for it because I only work a minimum wage job and I go to college. I am taking nursing because he wants me to, but I'm dying to switch. I really need help. I had a friend who was really close to me, but he left to go into the army. It's just much fear, pressure, and anxiety. I'm not sure if I can take much more. People run over top of me and act like I'm a child, redressing me and criticizing me for every move I make. I am sincerely not happy with my life. I want out. I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't work. I feel so alone. He's asked me to marry him, but my family hates him. I'm not sure how I can even tell my family that I am engaged to him, but I really am in love with him. I just wish that my family would care for me more. I feel like a huge burden. Nobody cares. They all just pull out the negative in me. They tell me that I'm fat, that I spend too much money, that my clothes don't fit right, that I'm not doing enough. I already work and go to school. I volunteer many times and help take care of my little siblings, which includes babysitting. I work out because my aunt paid for me a gym membership. Not to mention, I still have tons of homework to do when I get home, which is around 8. If this is life, do I really want in??

Archived