Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my soul mate to cancer

oleslie16

• Members

My boyfriend recently died of cancer and I am completely heart broken. He was only 19. We had been together for nearly 4 years. Even though we were young I have no doubt we were soul mates. Our relationship was perfect. I honestly thought that I was going to marry him and now I don't know what to do. I miss him so much it hurts. I pains me to know that he will never be my husband. We had so many plans together and now I feel so empty. I can't imagine being with anybody else but him. I feel like I have lost all of my spark and I feel like I have nothing to live for.

• Members
MissingDaniel

Oh, I am so sorry!  How horrible!  It is hard for me to fathom losing someone to cancer at such a young age.  I know you must be strugging to understand this loss.  All I can tell you is to reach out for whatever support you can find and try to take care of yourself.  It won't be easy.  Just know there are many here who know the grief that you are feeling, and can hopefully help you.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Archived