Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Heartbroken

Nicky7

• Members

I'm so torn up inside that I wonder if I'll get over it.I had to put my 7 year old cat to sleep because of kidney failure.I feel grief guilt anger so many emotions.I miss him so much and his sister misses him.I'm trying to deal,but it hurts to much.I feel like screaming or throwing something,I'm just so mad.My baby,gone.Mommy loves and misses you :( 

• Members

I've just lost my friend of 8 years. The pain you feel is normal. It just shows we love them so much.

I'm busy guy, 43 and did not think the passing of one of my cats would affect me in such a way.

Think about the good times and the happy home you gave.

I'm so glad I've found this forum and can share with others.

xx

• Members
Beagle blessed

I was beginning to think I was going crazy because of how much this hurts. This past Monday was the hardest day of my life thus far.  It is comforting to know other people are feeling the depth of pain and hurt I am. It's hard to breathe, get up, eat, and just be normal.  Thank you for sharing your stories, it has helped me to read each struggle and I feel for everyone who is and has suffered like I am right now.  I can only pray that there is some sense of peace that happens down the line.  It's been 3 days, and feels like life will never feel happy again. 

Archived