Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Little brother ended his life

EmiWho22

• Members

Hi everyone, I'm new to this community but I didn't know where to turn. Just last night my little brother, who was 12, committed suicide. I'm going through waves of emotions, not believing it to just being hit with a brick. I am homeschooled so i was with my brother every day and we became very close. He was a brony, could solve a rubix cube in a minute, and was the best at origami. He was an orange belt with 3 stripes in Brazilian jiu jitsu. He is (was) amazing. And I don't really know what to say besides this: I miss you Kai

I was hoping to hear from someone who might have gone through a similar thing, everyone keeps telling me it gets better but right now I don't feel like it possibly ever could

• Members

EmiWho22,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your younger brother. I lost an older brother when I was 14. It does get better, but it's going to take some time. One thing you can do to help is to keep talking about how you feel.

Do you have people you can talk to? How are your parents? Do you have other siblings?

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

ModKonnie,

I have a younger brother (4) and my parents are doing their best, but we are grieving in such different ways that it can sometimes be hard to talk about or connect to

Archived