Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
ModKonnie

Grief Taught Me To CELEBRATE Life

I lost my mom nov 14, she was my best friend and i am lost without her, she was 87 and i am 52, feel like a lost kid. I need to talk with others who are grieving.

the nursing home she was in neglected her and i was so angry, i got her in the hospital and she died 14 days later. If she was home this would not have happened and i feel awful alot of the time. I am getting better 3 weeks now.

I am trying to move on but i keep seeing her and can't believe it. I used to bring food to her all the time and have a hard time in the grocery store. She was a wonderful woman, giving and she cherished me so much.

Some days i don't know what to do. Im in a roommate situation now and we don't get along. Part of me wants to pack up and move to florida in january when i can afford to.

I am doing a masters degree online that keeps my mind occupied but boy is this tough.

If anyone wants to chat i am at 908-531-8851. Debbie lost in NJ

I lost my mom nov 14, she was my best friend and i am lost without her, she was 87 and i am 52, feel like a lost kid. I need to talk with others who are grieving.

the nursing home she was in neglected her and i was so angry, i got her in the hospital and she died 14 days later. If she was home this would not have happened and i feel awful alot of the time. I am getting better 3 weeks now.

I am trying to move on but i keep seeing her and can't believe it. I used to bring food to her all the time and have a hard time in the grocery store. She was a wonderful woman, giving and she cherished me so much.

Some days i don't know what to do. Im in a roommate situation now and we don't get along. Part of me wants to pack up and move to florida in january when i can afford to.

I am doing a masters degree online that keeps my mind occupied but boy is this tough.

If anyone wants to chat i am at 908-531-8851. Debbie lost in NJ

HI Debbie,

I am sorry about your loss. So what is going on with the roommate? That's got to be stressful. And I can relate to the master's degree work--I'm working on my as well. I know I stay busy 24/7 trying to juggle work, family, school, etc.

What exactly happened at the nursing home? Are charges pending? Have you at least filed a complaint? Is anyone investigating?

We can support you here,

ModKonnie

I just wanted to bump this post, because it is so beautifully written and also hopeful and positive. I think we can all achieve this if we want. I think I want to at least TRY to transcend this horrible event. I will keep reading this post when I am feeling down.