Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

hello everyone: just wanted to join and mention my Mom

momlovedelvis

• Members
momlovedelvis

My Mom passed away suddenly at age 72, one month ago yesterday (October 8th, 2008).

She was my anchor, the focus of my life, and my best friend.

Don't feel like saying much more at this point.

• Members

DEAR FRIEND

I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR MOM. ARE YOU DOING OK?WRITE TO ME,WHENEVER YOU WANT. I LOST MY MOM ON 12/03/2000.SHE WAS MY VERY BEST FRIEND.I TALK TO HER ALL THE TIME.TALK TO YOUR MOM HON.TELL HER HOW YOU ARE FEELING,YOUR ANGER,TEARS.WHAT DID SHE PASS AWAY FROM? MY MOM DIED OF CANCER.

• Members

To Momlovedelvis - Lossing a loved one suddenly leaves you in such a state of shock.  That you were able to post anything means you're already trying to walk this long road on griving.  I lost my mom Sep. 8 2005 in a car accident - She was the glue that held my jigsaw puzzle of a life together.  I wasn't able to post here until a year later - but coming here and letting go of some of my thoughts and then reading others thoughts has been a tremendous help.  Please stop by - this place is open 24/7 and it is a safe place to try and figure things out.  Do take time to take care of yourself, and breathe.

Archived